Are you called to missions but don’t know where you fit in the traditional Bible teacher/evangelist setting?!
We are looking for someone either experienced or demonstrates expertise in building management to help us steward this wonderful building that the Lord has given to us and keep it meeting our needs.
If you can develop good working relationships with a wide range of people and enjoy organising, this could be a great position for you! Job specifics entail:
• Managing refurbishment and renovations.
• Managing general upkeep and maintenance of our 100 year old building.
• Making sure that the building meets health and safety standards and legal requirements.
• Managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking.
• Negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers.
• Managing security.
• Overseeing our extensive gardens and their possible development.
To fulfil the role well you should have:
• Good organisational skills.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• The ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of people.
• The ability to manage a varied and complex workload.
• Technical knowledge of building services.
• Management skills.
• Problem solving and decision making ability.
As the facilities manager you would have a close relationship with our Leadership Team and be an active part of our community of radical world changers as we look to be missionaries in Scotland and the nations and to equip and release others to do the same. Jesus is at the centre of all we do, everything we do is spiritual and needs to be consecrated to God. This would include the role of Facilities Manager as we see this as a critical role within our community life and not separate from the role of missions.
If you have done a YWAM-DTS and think this is you or for more info get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org